Terms & Conditions of use
- Market & winery tour, Cooking session and the four course meal is organized for a maximum of 8 people. A minimum of two is required for this day to operate. Different parties may gather for the day – that’s even more fun & experiences to share. If you are single, send me a message before booking and I’ll get back to you. Transportation is free and upon request.
- Book in at least 2 days in advance according to the sessions’ availabilities –see the available dates on my calendar. Note that last minute requests may coincide with programmed sessions, so give it a try. If there is no available session during your full stay, please send me a message with your available dates to see if I can make things work out for you.
- To confirm your reservation when booking a 20% payment is required. This Payment will be made directly through PayPal secured services. Select your day on our agenda and follow the links. You will then receive Paypal’s payment confirmation. Rest of the payment is due on the day we meet. Cash is also accepted.
- Cancellation policy: The 20% reservation amount may be paid back only if it is requested at least 15 days before the booked day. If there are any, the fees inherent to this money transfer will be to the customer’s charge. All cancellation within 72H of the cooking class start will be charged the full cost of the class.
- Gilles Conchy -Provence Gourmet- accepts no responsibility for your personal safety or that of your belongings, nor can he be held responsible or liable for any injury, loss, damage or delay arising out of or in connection with any act, omission, neglect, accident, error or default. Gilles Conchy -Provence Gourmet- cannot be held responsible for costs or other liabilities associated with any accident, weather or any act of God. By engaging Gilles Conchy -Provence Gourmet-the client accepts these terms and noted terms of the cancellation conditions. It is highly recommended that participants investigate travel insurance.
- Gilles Conchy -Provence Gourmet- engages to fullfill the french & european legislation for its business administration, private & professional insurance and food hygiene.